P.O. BOX 1696
Hockessin, Delaware 19707
Thermo-Stack, LLC. manufactures, markets, and sells a thermal oxidizer, the Thermo-Stack®, for the treatment of emissions of waxy hydrocarbons generated by lubricants used in the powdered metallurgy (P/M) industry. The Thermo-Stack® can also eliminate residual ammonia and carbon monoxide from exhaust streams, thus expanding its application from the PM industry to carbon sintering, blueing operations, and a variety of chemical process applications. Application to heat treating, as well as odor remediation from chemical process and food processing sources is being targeted.
The Thermo-Stack® is gas fired, either natural gas or propane, and comes complete, ready for installation. The unit is supplied with a highly reliable burner, rated at 50-300,000 BTU/hour, and has a dedicated control box with temperature read-out. The Thermo-Stack® housing is made of 304 stainless steel, with the total unit weight of 185 lbs, complete with burner. The Thermo-Stack® can be mounted directly onto exhaust hoods or can be suspended from overhead supports if dictated by weight constraints. A separate hood, supplied with each Thermo-Stack®, mounted above the unit, allows for entrainment of ambient air with the exhaust to reduce the exhaust temperature prior to venting to the outside.
The Thermo-Stack® is a cost effective device, providing an efficient means of exhaust remediation in low flow exhaust application, up to 6,000 cubic feet/hour.
- Economical means of treating low volume exhausts from:
- Sintering, Heat Treating & Jewelry Furnaces,
- Ceramic Curing & Blueing Ovens.
- Hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, ammonia, odors & visuals removed.
- Flue pipes stay clean - no fires, reduces need for stack cleaning.
- Up to 6,000 cu. ft./hr inflow.
- Hydrocarbon based lubricant emissions reduced by over 90%.
- Thermal oxidizer: 50,000-300,000 Btu/hr.
- Cylindrical burn chamber 48" high by 16" diameter, supplied with burner, controls, and hood.
- 304 stainless steel construction; 185 lbs.
© Copyright 2002-2014 by THERMO-STACK, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Last Modified 19 March 2014.
Developed and Hosted by CyberVillage Networkers, Inc.